LAILA ELKEEB, MD, FAAD is a Triple Board Certified and Quadruple Fellowship trained Cosmetic Surgeon,
Dermatologist, Dermatological Surgeon, and Dermatopathologist.
Beginning medical school at the age of 16, Dr. Elkeeb has dedicated her life to research and education in the medical field. She served multiple residencies at prestigious universities both internationally and across the United States, including the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF); the University of California, Irvine (UCI); Boston University; and Loma Linda University.
Dr. Elkeeb has completed fellowships in Cosmetic and Clinical Trials at UCI; Melanoma & Cutaneous Oncology at UCSF; Molecular Biology in Skin Cancer and Aging at Boston University; and Dermatopathology at the University of Cincinnati.
To supplement her tremendously vast knowledge and experience, Dr. Elkeeb consistently trains with internationally recognized cosmetic surgeons, laser, and cosmetic dermatology experts.
Dr. Elkeeb stays highly involved in the academic community. She is the author and co-author of numerous articles in scientific journals, and has contributed to several medical textbook chapters. Additionally, Dr. Elkeeb is an Associate Professor in the Department of Dermatology at UCI. Prior to opening the practice, Dr. Elkeeb acted as the Director of Clinical Trials and Research in Dermatology at UCI.
• American Academy of Dermatology
• American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
• American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
• American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
• American Society for Laser, Medicine & Surgery
• American Society of Cosmetic Laser Surgery
• American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
• American Society of Liposuction Surgery
• California Academy of Cosmetic Surgery